I turned 25 today, and found this on my desk at work:
I also found a link to this Google Doc in my inbox….we have a tradition of putting together well-wishing secret Google Docs and sharing them with folks on their cakeday. After I showed up to pajama day in a Star Wars onesie, I should have known it would be so themed.
It's been a good, if fast-paced year. The last twelve months saw me
- Move on from teaching
- Get a sporty little motorcycle (perhaps an early quarter-life crisis?)
- Jump headfirst into product management
- Plan a big dance event in Las Vegas
- Start UX consulting for a cool event-registration company
- Start Crossfit and run, jump, climb, and lift more than I ever thought I could.
Here's hoping the next year is as full of joy, love, and learning.